EMPOWER YOUR CHILD TO UNCOVER THEIR GREATNESS
WHAT EXACTLY WILL MY CHILD LEARN?
During our classes your child will:
- Boost self-confidence.
- Become a great public speaker.
- Apply Harvard case method.
- Expand vocabulary of success
- Develop leadership skills.
- Learn to set goals and build good habits.
- Be inspired to think big and achieve their dreams.
Some of the Many Leadership Concepts We Teach
- The Path of Money
- The 2 Minute Rule
- Parkinsons Law
- Self-Acceptance Addiction
- Financial Freedom
- The Rule of 72
- Personal Mission Statements
- Accountability Partners
- Benefits of Exercise
- 4 Quadrants of Time Management
- Three Levels of Goal Setting
- Mental Toughness
- Dangers of Plan B
- Choosing Your Friends Wisely
- Conquering Doubts
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Pygmalion Effect
- Pareto Principle
- Geniuses are not born
- Proactivity vs Reactivity
- Domino Effect
- Goal Setting to the Now
- Scheduling Your Time
- 5/25 Warren Buffet Rule
We teach principles of success that will empower your child to become a Leader
Give your Child a Platform to Express Himself and Be Heard.
Think for Yourself
We Encourage Your Child to Think for Herself and to Find their Unique Voice.
Conquer Fears & Insecurities
Public Speaking Will Build your Child’s Self-Confidence.
BOOK THE FREE 15 MINS CONSULTATION CALL TODAY!
Most Commonly Asked Questions:
How long is each class?
How often do the classes take place?
Classes take place on Saturdays. Please see Calendar for days classes are open and closed.
Where do the classes take place?
Classes take place online via Zoom. Before each class, all students will receive a link and password to login via email.
When does the first semester begin each year?
The first semester begins in September and runs through until December.
The second semester begins in January and runs until end of June.
How old must my child be to register?
We accept students from ages 10 – 18.
What is the cancellation policy?
Registration fees are non-refundable.
What happens if my child misses a class?
The instructors will make reasonable efforts to provide an overview of material missed during class. There are no make-up classes.
We Teach through 4 Powerful Principles
Mastery Through Execution
The best way to learn is by doing. That is why your child’s homework for every class will be to arrive with a prepared 2-minute speech.
We apply the Case Method used by Harvard Business School and other top educational institutes throughout the world.
Learn From Others
There is much to be learned from others. By watching their fellow students and professional speakers deliver speeches in class, your child will learn from the mistakes and triumphs of others.
We organize many fun and interactive games that encourage learning through play. All our games reinforce public speaking, leadership and team building skills
Hey there! Thanks for dropping by. My name is Freedom Malhotra. I am the founder, CEO and President of The Young Leaders.
My mission in life is to empower incredible people to be true to themselves and to reach their highest potential.
- I have made numerous guest appearances on radio and television shows including CTV Breakfast Television, CH@Home and the Good Life Show.
- Formerly Founder & CEO of several business including Me Magic, Hassle Free Properties and Condo Planet.
- MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Author of bestselling book, Born on the Mountaintop: Reclaim Your Life & Unleash Your Spirit.
- Blessed father of 2 amazing kids and husband of Anita, my best friend for over 20 years.
© 2019 The Young Leaders