We Teach through 4 Powerful Principles
Mastery Through Execution
The best way to learn is by doing. That is why your child’s homework for every class will be to arrive with a prepared 2-minute speech.
We apply the Case Method used by Harvard Business School and other top educational institutes throughout the world.
Learn From Others
There is much to be learned from others. By watching their fellow students and professional speakers deliver speeches in class, your child will learn from the mistakes and triumphs of others.
We organize many fun and interactive games that encourage learning through play. All our games reinforce public speaking, leadership and team building skills
Some of the Many Leadership Concepts We Teach
- The Path of Money
- The 2 Minute Rule
- Parkinsons Law
- Self-Acceptance Addiction
- Financial Freedom
- The Rule of 72
- Personal Mission Statements
- Accountability Partners
- Benefits of Exercise
- 4 Quadrants of Time Management
- Three Levels of Goal Setting
- Mental Toughness
- Dangers of Plan B
- Choosing Your Friends Wisely
- Conquering Doubts
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Pygmalion Effect
- Pareto Principle
- Geniuses are not born
- Proactivity vs Reactivity
- Domino Effect
- Goal Setting to the Now
- Scheduling Your Time
- 5/25 Warren Buffet Rule
Hey there! Thanks for dropping by. My name is Freedom Malhotra. I am the founder, CEO and President of The Young Leaders.
My mission in life is to empower incredible people to be true to themselves and to reach their highest potential.
- I have made numerous guest appearances on radio and television shows including CTV Breakfast Television, CH@Home and the Good Life Show.
- Formerly Founder & CEO of several business including Me Magic, Hassle Free Properties and Condo Planet.
- MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Author of bestselling book, Born on the Mountaintop: Reclaim Your Life & Unleash Your Spirit.
- Blessed father of 2 amazing kids and husband of Anita, my best friend for over 20 years.
© 2019 The Young Leaders